To educate employees, managers and supervisors, First Response offers training sessions that discuss acceptable and unacceptable conduct; lawful and unlawful behavior; and a focus on zero tolerance messages. The sessions also cover definition of harassment, how it happens and to whom; prohibited conduct; reporting methods and methods for handling issues; and investigation and resolution systems.
Training may be a complete program or components that include training for managers, training for employees, or call center training for reporting issues and documentation.
- Customized to client needs and issues
- Offered in English and Spanish
- Live sessions as contracted or needed
- Train the trainer
- Web sessions
- Electronic follow-up and support
- Customized sessions on how to coach or counsel, give feedback, communicate effectively, discipline, motivation, delegation, giving directions and interpersonal skills
- Civil treatment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Theft and fraud
- EEOC consent decree training